Candidates should be an experienced leader with experience in a consulting or professional services environment. They should demonstrate a strong commitment to client service, the ability to effectively manage complex projects and multi-disciplinary teams, and a commitment to Openfields’ vision. The Director will report to the CEO.
Critical Consulting Skills
- Client management
- Group facilitation
- Strategic planning
- Cultivating an adaptive, feedback-driven team
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Recruiting team talent, as needed
- Human-centered design
- Systems thinking
- Data analysis
- Scenario planning
Status: Full Time
Qualifications: Min. 5 years in consulting and/or related professional services role.
Travel: Some travel is expected, but much of our work is managed virtually. Regular and recent trips include Washington, DC, New York, St. Louis, Charlotte, Atlanta, Bozeman.
Preferred Location: Greenville, SC
Expected Start: October 2021-January 2022; applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
How to ApplyAnswer the following questions in a document (2 pages or less) and submit along with your resume.
- Tell us about a book, article, or idea that has inspired you recently. Why is it inspiring?
- Describe an issue you care deeply about. Why does this issue matter? In what ways do you think our society misunderstands the issue? What do you hope for?
- Describe an ideal project or client.
Submit your application.